Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend, I know we did. The Easter Bunny visited Alana Saturday night and she managed to not get into her baskets until she was finished with breakfast Sunday morning. Once she saw her new Elmo cell phone, it was all over. I think she likes it...what do you think?

After playing with that for a while, I guess she realized that there was another basket with fun stuff in it (thanks Mimi & Poppy) and zeroed in on the Elmo book.


Which of course, had to be read immediately :-)



After reading the book, Alana decided she needed to check out the strange pink items that were left in her basket.

Daddy, what are these? Can I have one?


PEEPS!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!

Like father, like daughter, she loves her some PEEPS!

MMMMMM.....tasty! (I think we've found a new favorite treat)

No comments:

Post a Comment