Monday, September 14, 2009

Five Generations

Over Labor Day, my parents came down to spend the weekend with us (and I use "us" loosely as they were really here to see Alana) so I decided to get my grandmother & great-grandmother to come and get a professional picture of our five generations. As you can see, the pictures turned out wonderfully, and I'm so thankful that we were able to get these pictures.


When the photographer suggested we stick our left hands on a black drape, I was thinking "how stupid is this?" but after seeing the picture in black and white, I have changed my tune. I was shocked at how much I love this picture. (and yes I realize my great-grandmother used her right hand, but when I'm that old, I'm going to do whatever I want too!)


And of course, since no photography session is complete without total cuteness, Alana got a few headshots as well. Here is one of my favorites...Enjoy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment